Concept Studio developed and owns the BismAR app as part of an ICT system with License Number 0017. The BismAR app is distributed by Bismar Ltd as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by Bismar Ltd at no cost and is intended for use as it is.
USE OF APPLICATION
- a. The Company grants you the non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right and license to install and use this Application solely and exclusively for your personal use.
b. You may not use the Application in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Application (or servers or networks connected to the Application), nor may you use the Application in any manner that could interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Application (or servers or networks connected to the Application)
c. You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that The Company has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) your use of the Application, any breach of your obligations under the Terms and Conditions, and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which The Company may suffer) of any such breach.
- You may not use the Application for any other commercial or non-commercial purposes or in any way that:
- is unlawful or harms the Company, its customers, partners, suppliers or other related parties
- breaches any code of conduct, policy or other notice applicable to the Application
- could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Application (or any network(s) connected to the Application) or interfere with any other party`s use of the Application
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
You acknowledge that (a) the Application contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, and (b) The Company and related partners own all right, title and interest in and to the Application- design, functionality, back-end and front-end features, excluding image and video content provided by the Company`s business partners and third parties. Images which are used as augmented reality markers and videos as augmented reality content overlay are solely owned with their corresponding intellectual property rights by the Company`s business partners and third parties. “Intellectual Property Rights” means any and all rights existing from time to time under patent law, copyright law, trade secret law, trademark law, unfair competition law, and any and all other proprietary rights, and any and all applications, renewals, extensions and restorations thereof, now or hereafter in force and effect worldwide. You agree that you will not, and will not allow any third party to, (i) copy, sell, license, distribute, transfer, modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Application or content that may be presented or accessed through the Application for any purpose, unless otherwise permitted, (ii) take any action to circumvent or defeat the security or content usage rules provided, deployed or enforced by any functionality (including without limitation digital rights management functionality) contained in the Application, (iii) use the Application to access, copy, transfer, transcode or retransmit content in violation of any law or third party rights, or (iv) remove, obscure, or alter The Company’s or any third partys` copyright notices, trademarks, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to or contained within or accessed in conjunction with or through the Application.
These Terms and Conditions will continue to apply until terminated by either you or The Company as set forth below. You may terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time by permanently deleting the Application from your mobile device in its entirety. Your rights automatically and immediately terminate without notice from The Company or any Third Party if you fail to comply with any provision of these Terms and Conditions. In such event, you must immediately delete the Application.
a. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless The Company, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) arising out of or accruing from your use of the Application, including your downloading, installation, or use of the Application, or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- You release us and will indemnify, defend and hold harmless The Company and its subsidiaries ,related third parties and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents against any claim, loss, damage, settlement, cost, expense or other liability (including, without limitation, attorneys fees) arising from or related to (a) your breach of any representation or warranty or other obligation contained in this Agreement; or (b) any Submission (together, “Claims"). You will use counsel reasonably satisfactory to us to defend each Claim. If at any time we reasonably determine that any Claim might adversely affect us, we may take control of the defense at our expense. You may not consent to the entry of any judgment or enter into any settlement without our prior written consent, which may not be unreasonably withheld.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
a. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
b. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER DEVICE, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH USE.
c. THE COMPANY FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO THE APPLICATION.
d. THE APPLICATION IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEMS, EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEMS, OR ANY OTHER ACTIVITIES IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE APPLICATION COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE.
- The Company MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE APPLICATION OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THE APPLICATION AND DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (1) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, ACCURACY, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NO ENCUMBRANCES, NO LIENS AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, (2) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, AND (3) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE APPLICATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PORTAL, ITS SERVERS OR E-MAILS SENT ARE ERROR-FREE, WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTIONS OR DOWNTIME, OR ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
a. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE COMPANY, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS AND ITS LICENSORS ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION, INCLUDING ANY LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGE TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES ARISING.
- THESE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS APPLY WITHOUT REGARD TO WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM (1) BREACH OF CONTRACT, (2) NEGLIGENCE, OR (3) ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, TO THE EXTENT SUCH EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS ARE NOT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE PRECEDING SECTIONS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR (1) ANY CONTENT; (2) ANY THIRD PARTY CONDUCT, TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (3) ANY VIRUSES OR OTHER DISABLING FEATURES THAT AFFECT YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE APPLICATION; (4) ANY INCOMPATIBILITY BETWEEN THE APPLICATION, SERVICES, SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE; OR (5) ANY DELAYS OR FAILURES YOU MAY EXPERIENCE IN INITIATING, CONDUCTING OR COMPLETING ANY TRANSMISSIONS OR TRANSACTIONS IN CONNECTION WITH THE APPLICATION. THE LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS IN THESE TERMS APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- Choice of Law; Location for Resolving Disputes
The laws of Republic of Bulgaria govern these Terms and any dispute or claims for enforcement, breach or violation of duties or rights under these Terms, without reference to conflict of laws principles. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the respective Bulgarian courts of law in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Application or these Terms. You and The Company agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of law in Bulgaria to resolve any legal matter arising from these Terms and Conditions. Notwithstanding this, you agree that The Company will still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.
- Interpreting the Terms; Assignment
If any part of these Terms are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms will continue in effect. The Company may assign these Terms, in whole or in part, at any time without notice to you. You may not assign these Terms, or assign, transfer or sublicense your rights, if any, in the Application. The section titles are solely used for the convenience of the parties and have no legal or contractual significance.
a. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire Agreement between you and The Company relating to the Application and govern your use of the Application, and completely replace any prior or contemporaneous agreements between you and The Company regarding the Application.
b. The failure of The Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision, which will still be available to The Company.
c. If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms and Conditions without affecting the rest of the Terms and Conditions. The remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to be valid and enforceable.
d. The rights granted in these Terms and Conditions may not be assigned or transferred by either you or The Company without the prior written approval of the other party. Neither you nor The Company are permitted to delegate their responsibilities or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without the prior written approval of the other party.